Vertical Lifts for Automotive Storage
Modula vertical storage lifts offer unrivaled automated storage and retrieval systems for automotive applications, including parts manufacturers, distributors, and dealer service operations. Modula vertical storage can recover up to 90% of available floor space, and that’s just one of the many benefits.
Benefits of Modula storage:
- Security. With custom permission controls, each lift is secure and can be configured to grant access to certain employees, and certain items in the lift.
- Safety. The lift requires less walking, climbing, reaching, and lifting of employees, which will greatly reduce the risk of workplace injuries.
- Efficiency. Because all the automotive storage is near a centrally located lift, workers no longer need to spend as much time on picking.
- Automation. Modula WMS software not only integrates with most ERP systems to help you manage inventory better, the lifts bring inventory to your employees, rather than them seeking out an individual part.
Automotive Applications of Vertical Storage
ASRS systems from Vertical Storage Group offer a range of features uniquely suited to meet the needs of the automotive industry. Regardless of the size, weight or quantity of the part, tool or product, a vertical storage lift can keep careful track of all inventory and automatically retrieve and deliver specified parts directly to the operator.
- Vertical Automotive Parts and Tools Storage
- Automated Service Parts Storage
- ASRS for Lightweight Smaller Items
- Automated Vertical Parts Crib
- Automotive Video Case Study
Watch how Ford used Modula to automate their storage
We can customize a vertical lift module to meet your specifications
In addition to a family of products suited to different applications, each vertical storage module has picking bays that can be customized with configurations depending on the nature of your inventory, this includes both size and weigh requirements. Additionally, each bay is secured by Modula WMS software and managed through user permissions and passwords. Modula vertical lifts can also coordinate with an existing warehouse management system to streamline storage and facility operations. Each lift can be customized to include:
- Custom storage bay configurations
- User-based security permissions
- ERP integration for real-time inventory management
The Modula warehouse management system software is the ideal complement to a vertical storage lift, pairing advanced spatial design with meticulous inventory management. With real-time inventory tracking, you can be assured that all stored goods are tracked, secured- it even offers notifications when certain parts are running low and need to be reordered.
Contact Vertical Storage Group to learn more about vertical lifts for automotive storage.